Monday, February 7, 2011

Duke gets in on 2012

Alex Murphy, the No. 15 overall player in the 2012 class, has committed to Duke and coach Mike Krzyzewski over Florida, Boston College, North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia and Villanova.

"I've had a feeling in my gut for a long time now and when I went down to Duke for my unofficial [visit] last month it just kind of solidified things," said Murphy who shortened his list earlier this fall. "When I talked to Coach K at the end of that trip I knew that was where I wanted to be. The reason I didn't do it right then and there was that I wanted to come home and talk to my family and the people close to me."

Well it's never good news when Duke gets another top 20 commitment, it's just to be expected because it's Duke though.Hopefully we can pick someone up for 2012 soon! I'm looking at you Justin Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment